I often talk about how important it is for women to own and express their feminine energy. But there are a lot of misconceptions about what this really means.
Women ask me if being feminine somehow diminishes their power. They worry that being feminine means that their boundaries can be infringed or that their intellect and talent won’t be seen.
The truth is that a woman who embraces her feminine energy is the most magnetic and appealing and that’s because it’s a very natural state.
So what is the feminine way when it comes to dating or relationships with men? Can you still be feminine and confident?
Yes of course you can.
Here are my three feminine energy hacks for women who want to embody confidence and enjoy successful dating and harmonious Soulmate connections with masculine men.
Feminine energy is receptive and inviting
Being receptive means making space and extending an invitation for a man to show you that he can meet your needs.
In practical terms this means:
- Offering him clarity about what you want and prefer.
- Making it obvious when you’d like his help and support.
- Creating space for him to take the lead and make suggestions or decisions.
Feminine energy is nurturing and encouraging
Women who are supportive and rewarding bring the best out of masculine men, who are looking for signs that it’s okay for them to take action.
This might look like:
- Letting him know you appreciate his help or that his actions are meeting your needs.
- Telling him what you’d like more of and how his behaviour is working for you.
- Inviting him to step forward through your openness, your words and your body language.
Feminine energy is soft but strong
Softness is such a beautiful and powerful feminine quality. Women who have been hurt often hide their softness away and come across as uncaring, cold and impenetrable. This repels men and they won’t feel secure enough to try and connect.
You can express your softness by:
- Making a heart connection with him and being generous with your love, affection and care.
- Being authentically joyful, playful and flirty without fear of judgment.
- Being clear that you value your own feelings and his – see the beauty in any vulnerability he shows you and acknowledge the courage in him when he opens his heart.
What builds feminine confidence? Following your intuition, unleashing your own personal style and nurturing your feminine side without fear that it will get you into trouble!
Let me know how you get on.